Ads

Ditto here on Chrome on OSX. Occasionally the ad will cover the whole page, and pressig back is the only cure.

I have never complained on this forum, apart from Spurs losing perhaps (which is probably 200 pages worth) but this AD bollocks is frustrating me. I've loved Bluemoon since day one for it's clean and easy to use interface, and its' been extremely fast. These AD's block all my screen and I can't even hit back. I'm using Google Chrome on Win 8 if that's anything to go by. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I love the site so this is constructive criticism and not me being an arsehole

Glad I'm not alone here.

I posted about this in the Ad Bug topic and it's definitely not on my side.
BM runs fast and fine in Tapatalk on Android.
But with ads enabled on any browser i've tried and on a few systems it runs really slow, takes awhile to load up the Advertising.

I'm willing to pay a fee or something to be a member here.
I'd rather pay and have no ads than this

Many other forums have advertising but don't have this problem I'm experiencing on BM.

Can only apologise for this. It's weird because I'm not experiencing the issues mentioned, which is making it difficult to pinpoint. I've raised it with the ad company and hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

If anyone experiencing problems could go to https://www.whatismyip.com/user-agent-info/ and either post the info in this thread or PM it to me that'd be a great help.

Cheers, and apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm getting ads on my phone that cover the whole screen. Can't scroll or anything, have to wait for them to finish and then close them.

EDIT: They're also seemingly opening as tabs that only have an add but the bluemoon url is the same.

Although, the redirecting ads problem seems to have been solved.

Getting that a lot too. Conveniently it happened when I tried to post this message too.

Can only apologise for this. It's weird because I'm not experiencing the issues mentioned, which is making it difficult to pinpoint. I've raised it with the ad company and hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

If anyone experiencing problems could go to https://www.whatismyip.com/user-agent-info/ and either post the info in this thread or PM it to me that'd be a great help.

Cheers, and apologies for the inconvenience.
It will be of little help to you Ric, but I'm like you and have had no issues.

I'm on Win 10 and Chrome too (64 bit) so it's not that combination. i do have Ad Block but BM is whitelisted.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.80 Safari/537.36

It will be of little help to you Ric, but I'm like you and have had no issues.

I'm on Win 10 and Chrome too (64 bit) so it's not that combination. i do have Ad Block but BM is whitelisted.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.80 Safari/537.36
Damn and double damn, I spoke too soon.

MJE9m5l.jpg

The right hand blank box was an auto playing video which stopped before I got a screen grab. It's covering up the links.

The next image was from when I was coming back to this thread, I'll try Firefox and see what happens.

oazAKsc.jpg

Hmm, I tried Firefox and was trying to get the latest unread post on the Etihad campus thread, I got redirected to a blank tab with an empty black box. I copied the code for it which may make more sense to you @Ric

<html>

<head></head>
<body>
<div id="myElement3" style="width:720px;height;360px;background-color:black">
<script src="http://cdn-static.liverail.com/js/L...on_300x250:my_default_300x250&hideCompanion=1" language="javascript"></script>
<center>
<table id="lr_interstitial_table" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"></table>
<span id="lr_interstitial_span"></span>
</center>
</div>
<script language="javascript">

TimedRefresh(65000); function TimedRefresh( t ) {…

</script>
<script type="text/javascript">

new Image().src = "http://www.advertisation.com"+"…

</script>
<iframe style="display: none;"></iframe>

</body>
</html>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.