Ads

blue_sonic176

The video ad banner seems to be slowing down the site. Not sure if this is only on my computers. I tend to open multiple tabs of the forum and I can't even type without a lag.

Is there any way I can selectively prevent the video from opening (without having to hit pause on all of the open tabs) without blocking ads?

Edit: Want to add that I use Chrome

Is it just me or has ads by ureka replaced the ad for away trips for City games. This ad that keeps popping up is annoying to say the least.

We've changed ad supplier recently, so there may well be a few teething problems. Any chance you could screengrab the ads in question so that I can address them? Cheers.

@Ric
The ads are stopping the forum load for me, currently the ad will load and not the forum on my macbook using safari. I have to refresh, sometimes three times, to get the posts or threads to load
The same thing is happening on my phone, which is windows based, except even the ads don't load then. Pressing refresh makes no difference i have to go back a page and try to load it again. I gave up last night.

@Ric
The ads are stopping the forum load for me, currently the ad will load and not the forum on my macbook using safari. I have to refresh, sometimes three times, to get the posts or threads to load
The same thing is happening on my phone, which is windows based, except even the ads don't load then. Pressing refresh makes no difference i have to go back a page and try to load it again. I gave up last night.
This is happening to me constantly using Chrome on a Mac. Sometimes just the ad loads, sometimes the thread loads and no reply box. I've had to enable uBlock for the site just so I can read it

The adds are doubling and even trippling up for me today. Can't even read the first 2 posts in a thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience, there's always a few teething problems at first but am working to resolve then. As before any screen grabs are a great help to identify problems. Cheers.

@Ric

This for me but windows 10 and Chrome.

Hmm, that's odd. I've not experienced any problems myself on Firefox. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.