Ads

More ads are served to guests than registered users, so it's worth staying logged in.

Its that HUGE header/maybellene banner. I've simply not bothered coming to the forum recently as it's taking over a minute before the pages load. Unusable... :(

Its that HUGE header/maybellene banner. I've simply not bothered coming to the forum recently as it's taking over a minute before the pages load. Unusable... :(
If you're using a desktop/laptop just click on the stop button, the posts will load up immediately.

After taking Ric's advice and turning off vid acceleration that fucking maybelline bird is the only ad that 'stalls' loading. I'm sick of looking into her stunning eyes. The wife thinks i'm having an affair...

No Maybelline ads today.
I'm bloody concentrating on the ads nowadays rather than the forums lol.
I think i could be the head monitor of the ads..

Get rid of that fitbit watch ad its really getting on my tits now , if you dont scroll down in time the video ad kicks in

Sorry Ric as of 25/6/16 ad block as gone back on, carnt be doing with this ad

Last edited:
Today, I clicked on the next page number on a thread and it brought me to the home page with a full page Bet365 advert with a sneaky "close and go to website" button in the top right. At least, I think I clicked on next page number.

Getting ridiculous for ads now. I've seen 2 for signs of cancer and 1 for blood clots, scaremongering ads of the worst kind and its gonna make me visit the site less.

Not seen those ads myself, but often the ads use cookies and are based on your previous browsing history. Any chance you could send me a screengrab?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.