Ads

Its only on Bluemoon Ric that was just one sample convinced it's bullshit it is not the Apple aussie number no problems with any other website or my iPad it may just be Ads that come up like on the top of this page and they block out my ability to view, I'm in Perth WA

****Dont Restart Your Computer ****
Mac Detected TAPSNAKE infection, The Infections detected, indicate some recent downloads on the computer which in turn has created problems on the computer.Call Mac professionals at +1-800-463-276 and share this code B2957E to the Technician to Fix This.

PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN OR RESTART THE COMPUTER, DOING THAT MAY LEAD TO DATA LOSS AND POSSIBLE FAILURE OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM, AND POTENTIAL NON BOOTABLE SITUATION RESULTING IN COMPLETE DATA LOSS. CONTACT LIVE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE CALLING TOLL FREE: +1-800-463-276

Toll free helpline: +1-800-463-276

Do you use Mackeeper?

****Dont Restart Your Computer ****
Mac Detected TAPSNAKE infection, The Infections detected, indicate some recent downloads on the computer which in turn has created problems on the computer.Call Mac professionals at +1-800-463-276 and share this code B2957E to the Technician to Fix This.

PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN OR RESTART THE COMPUTER, DOING THAT MAY LEAD TO DATA LOSS AND POSSIBLE FAILURE OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM, AND POTENTIAL NON BOOTABLE SITUATION RESULTING IN COMPLETE DATA LOSS. CONTACT LIVE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE CALLING TOLL FREE: +1-800-463-276

Toll free helpline: +1-800-463-276

I'd try smashing the thing to bits with a sledgehammer and burning the hard drive before it spreads to your Ipad as well.

Edit: just saw @TCIB 's response, if mine doesn't work try his.

I find this site hard to use. It often freezes and is very slow.

It isn't my computer, as it works normally on the rest of the internet.

Ads this morning keep exiting bluemoon and opening App Store, can't go back to bluemoon or reload.

On iPhone 6s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.