Ads

On the forum via google chrome on my phone,you go to view a thread then it jumps to an advertisement.

Philadelphia cheese I might think of purchasing but tampons? Should that not be on red cafe after the toys coming out of the pram at the weekend?

I understand you guys have to finance things to keep this place running but having to watch an ad every time I want to view a thread?

On the forum via google chrome on my phone,you go to view a thread then it jumps to an advertisement.

Philadelphia cheese I might think of purchasing but tampons? Should that not be on red cafe after the toys coming out of the pram at the weekend?

I understand you guys have to finance things to keep this place running but having to watch an ad every time I want to view a thread?
Yeah I've given up using chrome to come on here, opera works a lot better.

Sorry about this, there's a bug with a badly coded ad that we're trying to sort at the moment.

Not sure if this is ad-related or not but this morning I had a memory leak (1.3 Gb) in Chrome (Win 10 64-bit). I closed a couple of tabs with no effect but when I closed the BM tab the memory usage shot down to a more reasonable 150Mb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.