ADUG - Phrased like a GCSE maths question!!!!

jagshamesh

I read today that the Sheikh is worth 15bn.

Somewhere along the line i read the consortium is worth 560bn.

Am i just imagining the second figure or are there about 3000 people in this consortium?

Please show your workings.

the media will never know how much shiekh Mansoor have...

all they know the company have 560bn

jagshamesh said:
I read today that the Sheikh is worth 15bn.

Somewhere along the line i read the consortium is worth 560bn.

Am i just imagining the second figure or are there about 3000 people in this consortium?

The Egyptian trader that Dr Watson saw lurking in the shadows had 2/3 the amount of cash the Sheikh was dealing with at the time.

He himself is worth £15b, his own wealth.

His family fortunes are worth billions more, but it doesnt mean they're his. I'm sure he could dip into it if he wanted.

blue jim said:
He himself is worth £15b, his own wealth.

His family fortunes are worth billions more, but it doesnt mean they're his. I'm sure he could dip into it if he wanted.
15 billion should do us, not exactly throwing it away are we

I believe that ADUG and Man City is not Sheikh Mansour personal property.
ADUG is his family business and their main fortune comes from oil.
ADUG is investment in the idea that one day after 50 – 100 yrs, when Abu Dhabi has no oil they still have land development business around the world, the vast industrial factories in the country and so on. Oh …I forgot to include our beloved City.
All family business haven’t been separated and will never be separated to royal family members, It now controlled by Sheikh Khalifa, ruler of Abu Dhabi, and he assign his brothers to take care of each business firms and groups.
Sheikh Mansour is mainly taking care of subsidiary of sports due to his personal interest.

Ask Ajay, I think he can correct me if I am wrong or forget something didn’t mention yet
Forgot to tell you, I work in Abu Dhabi. My factory owned by GHC
So it belongs to Abu Dhabi royal family as well at the top.

It was said at the time of the takeover that it was a private investment, so we're probably just going to have to make do with the £15bn

jagshamesh said:
I read today that the Sheikh is worth 15bn. - Personal wealth

Somewhere along the line i read the consortium is worth 560bn. - Ruling family wealth

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I believe that ADUG and Man City is not Sheikh Mansour personal property.
ADUG is his family business and their main fortune comes from oil.
ADUG is investment in the idea that one day after 50 – 100 yrs, when Abu Dhabi has no oil they still have land development business around the world, the vast industrial factories in the country and so on. Oh …I forgot to include our beloved City.
All family business haven’t been separated and will never be separated to royal family members, It now controlled by Sheikh Khalifa, ruler of Abu Dhabi, and he assign his brothers to take care of each business firms and groups.
Sheikh Mansour is mainly taking care of subsidiary of sports due to his personal interest.

Ask Ajay, I think he can correct me if I am wrong or forget something didn’t mention yet
Forgot to tell you, I work in Abu Dhabi. My factory owned by GHC
So it belongs to Abu Dhabi royal family as well at the top.

I not believe everything I read
Person who signed the contract may not be always the real owner lol
So this is what I believe about City ownership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.