Advert bug?

grunge

On my phone I keep getting pushed to the App Store to download the William hill app, it's almost as if the there is a dodgy full page invisible button on occasion.

Thanks for letting me know mate, will chase up with the ad company.

Cheers Ric, Typically it hasnt happened since I posted! Will keep you informed if it starts again.

Just an update, its definitely the ad company, i've actually had it on other sites now too ( Still the william hill app ), seems to start the ad button full screen ( invisible ) and then shrink to the correct size when loading is fully complete.

Just an update, its definitely the ad company, i've actually had it on other sites now too ( Still the william hill app ), seems to start the ad button full screen ( invisible ) and then shrink to the correct size when loading is fully complete.
Clear your browsing history bud.

Same thing happened to me. Cleared browsing history and no more App Store.
Clearing your browsing history does not stop you accessing any App store unless you mean it removed your sign in credentials for a site and you can't remember the password.

What is it that you're using?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.