Advertising

Why Always Ste

Would it be possible if Bluemoon could implement a click through page just showing the adverts that appear throughout the forum?
Or maybe something else, like a groupon offer thing that allows us to buy through BM giving this place commision.

Often I'll see an advert just as I'm going onto the next topic page or whatever, and I know I'd buy/want that product so I could've clicked on it and got BM the PPC revenue - But I've jut seen the ad as I've clicked onto the next page, so I'll go back to the previous page and by then the advert has changed.

Right now I'm seeing an ad for an eye test @ specsavers (and I have already booked anappointment there for today)
Just couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing on Sunday against Chelski.

Nice suggestions mate, wouldn't really be straightforward to set up though.

Any clicks on the ads on here help though ;)

Would it be possible if Bluemoon could implement a click through page just showing the adverts that appear throughout the forum?
Or maybe something else, like a groupon offer thing that allows us to buy through BM giving this place commision.

Often I'll see an advert just as I'm going onto the next topic page or whatever, and I know I'd buy/want that product so I could've clicked on it and got BM the PPC revenue - But I've jut seen the ad as I've clicked onto the next page, so I'll go back to the previous page and by then the advert has changed.

Right now I'm seeing an ad for an eye test @ specsavers (and I have already booked anappointment there for today)
Just couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing on Sunday against Chelski.

Thats no coincidence. Google tracks all users and displays ads relevant to them.

http://google.about.com/od/adsense/qt/Does-Google-Think-You-Are-A-Man.htm

I know it's no coincidence, I understand PPC - I'm just saying I'd rather click through to buy something here (giving BM the revenue) than say give the click through revenue to somebody else.
I know I'm only one person but if thousands of us who frequent here most days were given a page which has offers and all kinds of things - i'd rather shop here knowing cash is going to a blue service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.