Adverts on BM

Mad Eyed Screamer

The past few days every time I log on, I get the usual Premier League news in the top right corner but now I am getting 2 foreign ads below them, usually the same and a split second out of synch so get three lots of sound clips at the same time but cant seem to disable the offending two foreign ones.... any help?

We don't serve the ads ourselves, we just leave a space and the ad company fill them in based on your browsing habits.

Any rogue ads should be reported to Ric who can then get in touch with the ad company and deal with them.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The past few days every time I log on, I get the usual Premier League news in the top right corner but now I am getting 2 foreign ads below them, usually the same and a split second out of synch so get three lots of sound clips at the same time but cant seem to disable the offending two foreign ones.... any help?

Use adblock, it's what me and Damo use.

stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

1p9nxqD.gif

Damocles said:
stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

1p9nxqD.gif

Hahahaha, I was waiting for your response and you didn't disappoint. That gif is brilliant.

stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Love the gif and yes..... what is / how do I use adblock?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Love the gif and yes..... what is / how do I use adblock?
I think Ric knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.