advice needed

Tattooedcityfan

boght 2 tickets on the website for the celtic match,one for me,one for the missus.only got an accesscard due to working saturdays.a brand new accesscard popped through the letterbox today.i assume that will get me entry to the ground for the celtic match but what about the missus? i registered her at the same time i bought the tickets so will she get an accesscard sent to her address too( we live apart),or will she receive a paper ticket through the post? either way i'm sweating as it's thursday now and the game is 2 days away!

In theory, she sho should get one sent to her address!!

Realistically, she wont, and you will need to spend 40 minutes on hold to be told to go to the Box Office early Saturday to pick up a replacement.

Or

It will come tomorrow, maybe even Saturday?

She will get an accesscard, you can only purchase paper tickets at the ground now, if you buy tickets online or over the phone everyone has to register for accesscards.

My accesscard came 3 days after I ordered it, so she should get it before the game unless you ordered the accesscard today.

i registered her for an accesscard the same day as me so hopefully she may already have it when i see her tonight,fingers crossed! thanks for the replies guys :)

my advice would be to get there a bit earlier than usual ..the q`s will be as big as ever and its bound to be first day madness with tickets not swiping etc...will be a lot of people never been before and not knowing how to swipe there card etc hence q`s!

bollocks,i was mistaken,i didn't purchase an accesscard for her when i got the tickets,i've just ordered one now.however,i should be ok as it states in the FAQ section that if i buy 2 tickets on my accesscard,one for me and one for a friend,the ticket for the friend will be a paper ticket and will be sent to me.hope the postman delivers in the next 2 days then!

Fingers crossed for your ticket and a good result/game on sat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.