advice on trip to london

theres a good wetherspoons right near the tower of london..some good pubs round there. islington is a good pub crawl with loads of fanny...iv heard....

we have just got back, our daughter lives in westminster.we went to chinatown for a bite. it was good to be around trafalgar sq too. if you go on the eye pre book your flight on line, fast track is 22.50 pp and gets you straight on it without queueing. go for the 8pm flight you go up while its light but sunset is at 8-15 at thr mo so you see the sunset over london, on your way down its dark and all the buildings are lit up including big ben. good stuff.

Stay out of camden, its full of cunts in skinny jeans and emo little shits. though if you must go stand outside the worlds end opposite the tube, you will see a very entertaining parade of mental goths and self harmers. I wouldnt venture inside.

Go to Brick Lane for a wander and a curry and also around Spitalfields Market and around there, thats pretty decent, nice places to eat, things to just meander around and see. avoid Leciester Sq.

Theres a few other places that arent bad a bit further out other than the usual tourist stuff, not many though, the place should be nuked if you ask me.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Covent Garden's alright.

That would be my choice,always lively in the evenings and some decent bars/restaurants.I always go and see a show when i'm in London.Nice way to spend the evening.If your not looking to spend a lot of cash,look out for the TKTS ticket booth,think it's in Leicester sqaure,usually flogs discount theatre tickets, on the day of the show.

I paid almost £3 for a pint of Foster's in Liverpool St station a few weeks ago.
Won't be venturing near there again.

bluemike said:
I paid almost £3 for a pint of Foster's in Liverpool St station a few weeks ago.
Won't be venturing near there again.

Thats cheap for London.

It's £3.30 standard nearly anywhere

It's an eyewatering £4.50 for a pint of Peroni in a bar near to my work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.