After winning the League

Given its World Cup year I say give those likely to play a good rest.....retaining the league next year must be the priority, they’ll be knackered otherwise.

They will get minutes if we are comfortable in games, but ultimately Pep will want those records now.

Especially the 100 points.

It’s a once in a generation achievement.

Agreed, mate.

If we were still in the Champions' League, I think we would have seen Foden, Diaz, Adarabioyo and maybe other Academy lads would have had a lot more minutes, perhaps even whole games.

But as we’re out, I’m sure Pep will be going for the records.

At least, I hope he will.

Can Pep rest most of the 1st team players and give chance to the youngsters ( Foden, Diaz, Tosin..etc ) ?

give them minutes....but go for all the records ! especially given the opposition....spurs was the last major test

only been 5 teams have reached 100 points in a season

Barry Town, Celtic, Juve, Real, Barca

Conte said last year no team will achieve it in the prem, so led's go do it.

That means keep tbe mommentum up and play our best side, bring the young one on once a game is won

The only reason to rest them would be looking longer term and the players wanting to be fresh for the world cup, I know we dont care about the world cup but players do and happy players are never a bad thing, wouldnt be at all surprised to see KDB get a game or two off, probably Silva too. Not wholesale changes though, shouldnt be enough to stop us beating the teams we have left to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.