Aggravated Burglary

As a burglary, yes they do. Good point. Whether they were reported as a 'robbery ' in the press is possible, but far from certain.

Tbh mate I've no idea, it was just a thought that popped into my head, can see the point though he's making though, lazy journalism and all that jive :-)

Wasn't that the MO of the imfamous Jim Whitely gang?

Again no idea mate, it seems quite common though.

You have quoted examples where victims have been stabbed. In one case the victim was slashed in the face and even then the guy got 9yrs.

In this case (the one where I think it was you who said they'd get 11yrs) someone was 'beaten' and some of the gang had 'tools'. No mention of knives, no stabbings. With this in mind, like I said, there's no fucking way on earth, if caught, they're getting 11yrs (which is a shame) End of.

You have quoted examples where victims have been stabbed. In one case the victim was slashed in the face and even then the guy got 9yrs.

In this case (the one where I think it was you who said they'd get 11yrs) someone was 'beaten' and some of the gang had 'tools'. No mention of knives, no stabbings. With this in mind, like I said, there's no fucking way on earth, if caught, they're getting 11yrs (which is a shame) End of.
As you will see, those sentences actually exceeded 11 years in the instances you describe. You are wrong, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.