Aguero , Fernandinho , and Merlin Silva...........

Kun - stays but we buy anotger young striker (dolberg, wernee or mbappe)

Silva - stays,but less games and berny partnering kev foden diazmore prominent

Fern - honestly I would try and get casemiro from real if fred doesn't come

Is Bernardo really seen by Pep as replacement for Silva? Pep always talks about Bernardo as being an attacking player. And when Merlin has been absent this season, hasn't Pep tended to pick Gundogan as his replacement?

I'm sure the hope is that Foden will eventually replace Silva. Pep has said that Silva will not play any more games next season than this and I expect Pep will use Foden a fair bit when Silva is given a rest. Whether Foden can make that step up remains to be seen. But I expect Pep will give him every chance before we bring anyone else in.
I suspect we will soon see. Bernardo may be given a chance to stake his claim, in his preferred CAM role, for at least four of the last five games of the season, as with the league won, Merlin may want to spend some well deserved time in Spain with his family

Bernardo silva doesn’t seem to me to be a replacement for David Silva.

He likes to come inside from a wide position rather than playing a deeper, more central role.

I’ve no clue how David Silva will be replaced to be honest. Don’t think he can to be fair.

I wouldn’t be too disheartened if Jack Wilshere was signed to play backup to Fernandinho. I’d probably choose Griezmann as replacement to Sergio but that’s not a priority for next season in my opinion.

A Fernandinho replacement probably is though.

Kane for Kun
Silva for Silva
? for Dino.
Anyone have views on Dembelle at Rotten Ham Cock Spurts.......Yaya light ?
Dembele was a cracking player at Fulham but he’s never really shown it at Spurs and he’s 31 in a few weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.