Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

whos_kompany85

So with the situation we're now in, for me the most effective and influential 2 players gone, do we just replace with kelechi and fernando and play the same system? Can we bring Yaya back into the deeper role like he used to play in? Whats the chat with delph? Play sterling/kdb/nolito up top or false 9 role? Sane likely to become more of a regular now surely.
What a shite month for them 2 to be out, they would both be so important against arsenal.

Going to have to play Kelechi. It's risky as he doesn't always cut it when he starts but needs must and he deserves the chance. I'm sure if we gave him the five chances Kun and de Bruyne squandered today he would have scored at least 2 of them as he has a knack of right place right time but his lack of game time recently suggests to me that Pep isn't overly impressed with his all round performances.

I don't think midfield is as big a problem.

Tbh i'm more bothered about Fernandihno being out. I think we'll miss him more, in his position, than Aguero in his.

Agree 100%. Fernandinho is close to irreplaceable for us right now. I love Kun but he is not always as clinical as he should be, today being a prime example.

Waiting for Sky to ramp up the pressure on the premier league for Aguero's "worst foul ever seen" one of the lower league players got ten games recently for excessive violence , the bandwagon will start tomorrow on Sunday Supplement and the red tops will be in full swing , maybe a public hanging will suffice

I honestly don't think we will miss Aguero. He has played the last 4 games at home in the league for no assists and no goals if memory serves. Oh and a dreadful penalty miss against Everton and a skied effort against Biro. Has not looked like troubling the scorers. He shinned in 2 against Burnley but his last month has been shocking.

Fernandinho on the other hand a HUGE miss. Our most influential player this year.

I honestly don't think we will miss Aguero. He has played the last 4 games at home in the league for no assists and no goals if memory serves. Oh and a dreadful penalty miss against Everton and a skied effort against Biro. Has not looked like troubling the scorers. He shinned in 2 against Burnley but his last month has been shocking.

Fernandinho on the other hand a HUGE miss. Our most influential player this year.
He has been great, and more power to his elbow for losing it at the end. We are City, he is City, and the referee bummed us so much today I would have been sent off 60 mins before him. As for Aguero, I dont like to see a player lash out at a fellow player if someone could get hurt, but its a mans game and we got so many bad decisions from that feeble prick of a ref today that I dont blame him either for losing his rag. Im glad there was a visible display of anger and fristration at what was clearly a bent display from the FA man sent to officiate us getting beat

I honestly think, with the depth in squad we have, we'll be ok! Yes we'll miss Fernandinho, but we still
Have the quality that should see us win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.