Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

Because I'd like Nando to be a nominal part of the backline and Yaya to sit deepest in midfield bar him allowing Gundogan to break forward. Nolito and Sané can't do that, no bother with either of them playing though if they're picked, Nolito has done the business every time he's played and Sané was superb yesterday.

I dont see Yaya adding much sitting deep. If we have Fernando in front of a back 4, I think that is sufficient cover. Yaya IMO best as a late second half substitute when the other 19 players have slowed to his normal pace.

Just watched a video of the Aguero incident . Luiz was ready to body check him again so Aguero went to kick the ball and kicked Luiz who ran into him. No malice whatsoever .

Pales next to what Rojo just did but he'll miss no games and Sergio misses 4 - how can that be correct or fair?

Bravo is a crap keeper and Willie would have saved the 2nd and maybe the other 2 ...was right behind the goal and Bravo made little effort to save them.
Pep may turn out to be the messiah as many believe but he's seriously deluded if he thinks Bravo is better than either Joe or Willie.
He might be good with the ball at his feet but he doesn't inspire confidence with shot stopping.

I dont see Yaya adding much sitting deep. If we have Fernando in front of a back 4, I think that is sufficient cover. Yaya IMO best as a late second half substitute when the other 19 players have slowed to his normal pace.
He'll be the playmaker freeing Gundogan and KDB so they don't have to drop as deep as yesterday, we'll need goalscorers from midfield with Sergio banned.

He'll be the playmaker freeing Gundogan and KDB so they don't have to drop as deep as yesterday, we'll need goalscorers from midfield with Sergio banned.

If he is sitting deep, he won't really be the playmaker - that would be Gundogan's and KDB's role. He used to be quite valuable in a deep position, as he could break out and turn up the pace. But I just don't think he has that in his locker anymore. He has to play in an advanced position and is going to slow us down in general. So useful if we are chasing the game and need a bit of magic. But I wouldn't really have him starting games.

Regardless of whatever reason you think ...my opinion of Bravo remains the same...good with his feet but crap as a keeper

Hart would have

Weaver would have

Sick of seeing this shit. They didn't, they won't and there's various reasons why they're not in a position to do so for us. This isn't even going in to how you're confusing imagination with fact.
Tbf there's a chance Nicky would have headbutted Costa and pissed on Conte's shoes before he went home, can't see Bravo doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.