Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Bluddy hell , we can't take a trick with our injury prone players at the moment especially when one of them is injured off the field.

If its a fractured rib we can thanks our lucky stars the accident wasn't worse than is being reported but again you can't help thinking we are cursed and we require some power in the ether to remove it.

So if the reports are to be believed i'm glad he's 'okay', which means I can ask what I want to ask:

Why he's in the Netherlands 36 - 48 hours before a big game?

I know it's only a 90minute flight but he should have been resting/preparing.

Fuck knows mate,fuck knows

Fuck knows mate,fuck knows

Add to that we played at home this week and Chelsea played away, the advantage we had over them was that we didn't have to travel this week. Surely flying to a concert in Europe negates that advantage!

Players have lives ffs. Who cares if Aguero went to a concert? His taxi could've crashed anywhere. Shit happens.

Add to that we played at home this week and Chelsea played away, the advantage we had over them was that we didn't have to travel this week. Surely flying to a concert in Europe negates that advantage!

I'm just not too sure how it works with curfews during the week,I mean we played Tuesday,so maybe a warm down Wednesday, normal session yesterday,but not to report till after dinner today maybe,not the usual 10 am start,for a session,then on the bus /train to London to set off from Manchester late afternoon,as we teatime ko Saturday,so maybe Thursday night players were allowed a late one ,I dunno,I mean this could happen anywhere,never mind bloody Holland,but I bet Guardiola is fucking seething

I agree sounds a bit bizarre notwithstanding the fact that these days players like a life outside football.

Perhaps he wasn't going to play this weekend and now he certainly will miss a number of games.

Expensive concert both for player and the club and the supporters it seems but shit happens and it happens to City in spades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.