Aguero injured

Screams a Fergie-style “injury” to me.

Say what you will, he was a master of the dark arts and manipulating the international selection system.

Damn he was looking better than ever these days too.

He was but hopefully back for Everton game, if not rags.

If its the United game he will not have played for 34 days!

Sure we can manage 1 game at least with Jesus or do what we did at Cardiff play Stirling, Sane and Bernado + KDB and Merlin.

Screams a Fergie-style “injury” to me.

Say what you will, he was a master of the dark arts and manipulating the international selection system.

Also thought it was coincidental that its the length of the international break but dont think so

Not a problem for stoke as should have enough, its the time it takes for him to get back to his best again after the injury that is the worry. Always takes him a few games, but at business end cant have him finding fitness and sharpness in a CL QF

I do despair at times, so he has picked up a knock and will miss the game against Stoke!! I mean how could this happen, its a catastrophe and I dont know how we will survive. If only we had bought Harry Kane in January or even sent Jesus on loan to Stockport County for the first half of the season. Maybe it will snow and the game will be off so we can play them when he is fit?

We're doomed, all doomed.

I'm surprised with the games he has played due to Jesus injury he has kept fit as long as he has. Hopefully will only miss a couple of games so its not major. Any news on Fernandinho, we need him back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.