Aguero injured

Damn, right when he’s in the best form he’s had since Pep arrived & during a critical run of the derby, the two QF legs, & Spurs.

He might be fit in time for those matches, just hope he doesn’t lose his form too much. We need that high volume goalscorer & Jesus just isn’t that yet (great at other things obviously).

He’s said on Twitter he’ll be back with the team in approx 2 weeks, so should hopefully be fine for Everton even as a sub. Gives Jesus a full game tmrw so gets him sharper for when we really need two strikers.

He needs a rest so he'll hopefully come back fresh. That said, usually takes him a few games to find his form. We have goals from midfielders but I'd like to see Nmecha on the bench getting minutes here and there, providing the game is won as I don't think he's ready to be starting just yet..

Just posted on Twitter. Out for a couple of weeks with a knee injury.

During yesterday's workout I had a discomfort in my left knee. The doctors at the club confirmed to me that in a couple of weeks I can be back. Now with all the recovery!

Whilst that’s reassuring, I can’t think of too many types of knee injury that can be cured inside 2 weeks

Whilst that’s reassuring, I can’t think of too many types of knee injury that can be cured inside 2 weeks
Not necessarily an injury as such, just a bit of discomfort. Not that I’m a pro but I’ve currently got a niggle in my knee, still play fine on a Monday but I know when I don’t play for 2 weeks it’s always a little easier. Assume similar sketch, Serg could probably play tomorrow I’d guess but we figure no point taking a risk and he then has 2 weeks break to rest it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.