Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

The Silver Surfer

Dont like the sound of this..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.../manchester-city-transfer-rumour-real-9326067

Reports in Spain suggest Real Madrid are preparing to test Man City's resolve over their desire to keep their prolific scorer Sergio Aguero.

Real Madrid are preparing a big-money swoop for Manchester City's star striker Sergio Aguero, according to reports in Spain.

Media outlet AS says the Bernabeu giants are set to make a whopping offer 90million euros - around £63m - for the Blues striker.

Aguero claimed the Golden Boot as the Premier League's top scorer with 26 goals this season.

He signed a new five-year contract last season and City would resist approaches for the Argentine.

But Real, who splashed out £85m on Gareth Bale last summer, have a habit of getting what they want.

Aguero has been linked with the Spanish giants previously and Real club president Florentino Perez, a big admirer, was keen to sign him during his Atletico Madrid days.

He moved to Atletico for 23m euros from Independiente in 2006 and City brought him to Manchester in 2011 for £35m.

Aguero became a City legend after he scored the infamous 94th-minute winner against QPR in 2012 that earned the Blues their first league title in 44 years.

I have been preparing for this, since last summer.
They coming after him is inevitable.

And no matter how much he loves playing for us, the lure of his "hometown" Madrid, for both him and his family, and playing for the biggest club in the world will not be easy to turn down I think.

Would take an obscene amount of money though, as he is in reality, impossible to replace.

The Pope said:
Dont like the sound of this..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.../manchester-city-transfer-rumour-real-9326067

Reports in Spain suggest Real Madrid are preparing to test Man City's resolve over their desire to keep their prolific scorer Sergio Aguero.

Real Madrid are preparing a big-money swoop for Manchester City's star striker Sergio Aguero, according to reports in Spain.

Media outlet AS says the Bernabeu giants are set to make a whopping offer 90million euros - around £63m - for the Blues striker.

Aguero claimed the Golden Boot as the Premier League's top scorer with 26 goals this season.

He signed a new five-year contract last season and City would resist approaches for the Argentine.

But Real, who splashed out £85m on Gareth Bale last summer, have a habit of getting what they want.

Aguero has been linked with the Spanish giants previously and Real club president Florentino Perez, a big admirer, was keen to sign him during his Atletico Madrid days.

He moved to Atletico for 23m euros from Independiente in 2006 and City brought him to Manchester in 2011 for £35m.

Aguero became a City legend after he scored the infamous 94th-minute winner against QPR in 2012 that earned the Blues their first league title in 44 years.
Interesting that the MEN regard that goal as 'infamous ' rather than famous.

Let me guess, the Sheikh has got bored as well and the Trafford Galactico's are bringing back Tranny?

had a gut feeling he would leave at this summer. and it might look like the case.

how long can he carry us in europe? I know a bit controversial and i will get slated for it but in some games this season and last he has been 'one' of our saviours. As a player u want to win titles and that he has done with us. But I guess its a case of when will he get to win Champs league ...is prob what he yearns for. And I can't see us getting far with Pellers at the helm. Hope I'm proven wrong.

If there is any truth then I'd expect him to go for more than 80million.

just saying...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.