Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Apparently, Being linked again in AS (according to Twitter).

We CANNOT let him go. He leaves then we're fucked. He's the best striker in world football and as close to irreplaceable as you can get!

Apparently, Being linked again in AS (according to Twitter).

We CANNOT let him go. He leaves then we're fucked. He's the best striker in world football and as close to irreplaceable as you can get!

This one is in the players hand , if he wants to stay then there is no way in the world that we would sell.

If we wants to go however, he will be as good as sold already, its just how much we can extract out of Real.

Surely Benzema would be going if he did go though, not a bad replacement?

Guillemme Balague spouting his shite on SSN just now saying they have made him their number 1 target. He just makes up this shit as he goes along.

With Madrid I thought Marca were the mouthpiece. I know AS have some sort of Madrid connection but I have no idea how reliable they are.

It will no doubt be an interesting summer as it would appear that some of our targets are linked with Madrid, like Sterling and Pogba, now Aguero is being linked with a move to Madrid.

This summer might just show whether any of the links between Madrid and Abu Dhabi have any benefits for us. There were also, some years ago, rumours of a pact on transfers between City and Madrid though the Isco move seemed to prove that was not the case.

Even if he wnts to go, we should just do what we did with Tevez and keep him. We are not a selling club.

If we want to make a statement this summer, it would be completely the WRONG statement to make if we sold our best player.

Even if he wnts to go, we should just do what we did with Tevez and keep him. We are not a selling club.

If we want to make a statement this summer, it would be completely the WRONG statement to make if we sold our best player.
we didn't let Tevez go because Milan were low balling us because of his chequered past.

We wont stand in Aguero's way if we get the right offer in, I would imagine that we'll ask for at least £70m. You cant keep a player against their will if a club puts good money on the table for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.