Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

if his baby mothers dad can't convince him to go to Madrid, God himself can't! give him a key to the city 'legend'

is this thread real?

Oh do fuck off whoever you support.
easy mate, m not sure why I'm being attacked I thought it was a known fact that if madrid wants a player they usually get him the best example is across town with ronaldo and at that time united were arguably the best team in the world (not a united fan) the list goes on kaka milan, zidane juve and to a lesser extent bale. sorry if I came across as a bastard but I was only stating a fact no need to shoot me

Can only see Aguero rejoining Atletico in a couple of years if he does go to another European club before retirement. Real as a club, and the circus surrounding, it doesn't suit his personality, and I think he'd show loyalty to the Atleti fans.

What's interesting is the respect/fear Real has for us; when they want a player, whether his club say he's for sale or not, they mobilise the press and sensationalise their pursuit until they get their man. They did it with Ronaldo at a time when United were an active top European club, and did it with Barcelona over Figo; they've never worried about offending anybody. But they seem to genuinely fear upsetting our owners in case they pull out of their peculiar investment in them; the Aguero rumours appear to be very low-key, and the only indication that they may covet Pogba came from a personal interview with Zidane, which itself was followed by an official statement from the club denying interest.

It's amusing to see such an obnoxious organisation humbled

easy mate, m not sure why I'm being attacked I thought it was a known fact that if madrid wants a player they usually get him the best example is across town with ronaldo and at that time united were arguably the best team in the world (not a united fan) the list goes on kaka milan, zidane juve and to a lesser extent bale. sorry if I came across as a bastard but I was only stating a fact no need to shoot me

Comedy gold.

That goal gave Sergio emotional attachment, he became part of us. Living over here means he can stay out of the lime light plus he's mentioned many times he's not a fan of hot weather.

Yet they haven't been able to take a cherry off our tree. Unlike Utd, we aren't a selling club.

Can only see Aguero rejoining Atletico in a couple of years if he does go to another European club before retirement. Real as a club, and the circus surrounding, it doesn't suit his personality, and I think he'd show loyalty to the Atleti fans.

What's interesting is the respect/fear Real has for us; when they want a player, whether his club say he's for sale or not, they mobilise the press and sensationalise their pursuit until they get their man. They did it with Ronaldo at a time when United were an active top European club, and did it with Barcelona over Figo; they've never worried about offending anybody. But they seem to genuinely fear upsetting our owners in case they pull out of their peculiar investment in them; the Aguero rumours appear to be very low-key, and the only indication that they may covet Pogba came from a personal interview with Zidane, which itself was followed by an official statement from the club denying interest.

It's amusing to see such an obnoxious organisation humbled
Don't confuse acting in their own self interest and backing both sides as being humbled. Madrid are treating us with respect as it is in their financial interest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.