Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

easy mate, m not sure why I'm being attacked I thought it was a known fact that if madrid wants a player they usually get him the best example is across town with ronaldo and at that time united were arguably the best team in the world (not a united fan) the list goes on kaka milan, zidane juve and to a lesser extent bale. sorry if I came across as a bastard but I was only stating a fact no need to shoot me
Hahahaha do one mate.. did you forget to read what Aguero just said about city.. that he loves it here etc. My god.

From Bein Sports - Richard Keys

Initial talks have taken place between Real Madrid and Aguero. The first question was simple - 'do you fancy it?'. We know the answer!

Not sure if posted. I doubt it very much....the recent mirror article and he may have just put 2 and 2 together

Initial talks have taken place between Real Madrid and Aguero. The first question was simple - 'do you fancy it?'. We know the answer!

Not sure if posted. I doubt it very much....the recent mirror article and he may have just put 2 and 2 together

I will be honest and say if we can have Bale for Sergio plus £30 million then I would snap their hand off.

He read it in the mirror a couple of days ago,file under bullshit

He read it in the mirror a couple of days ago,file under bullshit

Could possibly be... But he did mention it on air as well in bein .. Looking at how benzema is under performing.. Madrid could be desperate to get him if they get round the transfer ban

Could possibly be... But he did mention it on air as well in bein .. Looking at how benzema is under performing.. Madrid could be desperate to get him if they get round the transfer ban
Sergio has a contract to 2020 and is just having a bad patch,this story comes up every single year and if he wanted to go he would have done so,pep likes him so he is not going anywhere any time soon

Sergio has a contract to 2020 and is just having a bad patch,this story comes up every single year and if he wanted to go he would have done so,pep likes him so he is not going anywhere any time soon

Ya.. Waiting for the extension to be announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.