Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

you don't go through 40 years of pain until a billionaire buys the likes of Sergio only to sell at the peak of his game. I wouldn't swop him either, for anyone, and I mean anyone.

you don't go through 40 years of pain until a billionaire buys the likes of Sergio only to sell at the peak of his game. I wouldn't swop him either, for anyone, and I mean anyone.

Is the correct answer.

I've waited my whole life to see a player like Sergio playing for us. Thereve been a few false dawns where we thought we had a world class star (kinky - God that he is, wasn't world class), but Sergio Aguero is the real deal.

One of the 3 best players in the world. Loves it here. Loved by everyone. Never knowingly agitated for a move, it would take a bid of £150m PLUS Bale before we should even think about it and even then the answer should be "No, fuck off".

I take it this is after their transfer ban, in summer 2018,and before he goes back to,Argentina, probably aboout 2020, that's likely.

They'll have him for a glorious half season.

If they couldn't afford Pogba they sure as shit can't afford Aguero

The jealous, bitter, rag-sympathising media make up this bullshit all the time like a dorky kid saying he thinks your girlfriend likes someone else just because he's jealous.

Real Madrid couldn't afford Kun, if they couldn't afford Pogba then no chance.
We sure as hell don't need the money.
He's our best player. Ever.
Sheikh Mansour baled out Real didn't he, or has a huge stake in some part of their set up?

Give us Bale and Kroos, plus £80m, then maybe we'd at least listen before saying fuck off.
Otherwise, just fuck off.

To be fair I think you're right. But it'd take a similar bid for us to sell I reckon!

It would have to be huge,can't ever see us selling though,unless summat crazy happens or has happened behind the scenes and he asks to leave,but I can't see that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.