Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Let's be brutally honest here. Regardless of anything else, Aguero has largely been shit this season. He got a hat-trick against a pub team from Romania and his header against Stoke was decent but he's done fuck all else.

I'm not as brave as you and wouldn't go quite as far, but there is no doubt Nacho can offer THE TEAM a lot more than Kun. It'll be a while until Nacho is a clinical as Kun.

Personally, I think the derby is a bigger game, and United are better than B. MGBach. In past couple years I may have agreed with you but unfortunately I don't think United are not the shit team they've been the last few seasons.
The derby is ALWAYS the bigger game. They are always our rivals and always will be. Even when we was in division 3 and the championship and we hardly played them they was still our rivals. I don't change my mind depending who wins the league like they did over the years.

I'm not as brave as you and wouldn't go quite as far, but there is no doubt Nacho can offer THE TEAM a lot more than Kun. It'll be a while until Nacho is a clinical as Kun.

Like Nasri at wkend, Nacho has played his best football coming off the bench, bit different influencing games from the outset.

Regardless Nacho wont play if Aguero is banned.

Probably the wrong word intent. But for example if a ref sees a coming together of two players but does not view a elbow being thrusted does that mean he has seen the incident???

Similarly if the ref reviews an incident and sees a player looking at the opposing player and then pushes an arm out two situations could be viewed very differently. I am not sure what constitutes seeing an incident.

Exactly, the more ambiguous, the better, then they (the FA & Premuer league) can twist the situation in whatever way suits. He clearly did see the incident (he was looking straight at it) but as he did nothing, he clearly saw nothing wrong.

Last edited:
The deluded Swampee's are believing all the hype , they have scraped a few victories against potential relegation fodder , with a centre forward topping up his pension fund , who will be knackered by the time the clocks go back , when does the S.O.P.E.G. campaign start ?

The fact that Reid clearly pushes Aguero in the back and we didn't get a free kick, the fact their fullback chopped Sterling at least four times to my knowledge after getting booked and still didn't see a second yellow and the fact Bardsley didn't see red in the previous game shows what the FA are up to. Fucking bent corrupt set of cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.