Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I'm not as brave as you and wouldn't go quite as far, but there is no doubt Nacho can offer THE TEAM a lot more than Kun. It'll be a while until Nacho is a clinical as Kun.
I don't agree. Whilst Aguero hasn't been firing yet he's still a few levels above Nacho who often has a poor touch and makes wrong decisions. He's also shown he's capable of a sublime touch and made some great choices of pass so not worried.
His time will come.

I expected nothing else from these twats tbf.

At least Kun isn't suspended for the Chumps league games, and one of the matches he will miss is a League Cup game in which he wouldn't have played anyway.

Obviously missing the Derby game is a blow, but as others have said we have quite a few options now and we will adapt.

Maybe the Rags will now think all they have to do is turn up to win that game which might be their downfall.

it's the blatant bending of the rules by the referee, the FA and the 'trial by media' that only seems to affect City in the lead up to big games.

If anything, us playing that well against West Ham has shit them up to that extent that they felt no option but to do something to curtail us. They don't even pretend to be even handed. If I was City I would appeal, drag up every clip I could find that shows them up for the inconsistent, biased twats they are and risk a further game ban. (The method they use to get clubs to fall into line) Same old, same old. I'm not even surprised any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, us playing that well against West Ham has shit them up to that extent that they felt no option but to do something to curtail us. They don't even pretend to be even handed. If I was City I would appeal, drag up every clip I could find that shows them up for the inconsistent, biased twats they are and risk a further game ban. (The method they use to get clubs to fall into line) Same old, same old. I'm not even surprised any more.

Sometimes you have to pick fights that you can win and walk away from those you can't. This one unfortunately is one which is impossible for us to win.

Lets move on, keep our powder dry, and at some stage in the future, every dog will have it's day.

So the FA have changed the rules for :

Ben Thatcher (granted he deserved it but still they changed the rules to ban him)
Adebayor (pitch slide punished with a yellow card during the game but still band him for 2 games)
Aguero (clearly seen by ref but hey ho it's us so let's change the rules)

I'm sure they're others as well
The adebayor one I remember driving home from the game and watmore the Arsenal and FA director stating on the radio that Ade would be receiving a ban, I sat there thinking hang on he's not even been charged yet, wtf is going on, he should never have been charged for that those Tarquins were giving him and his parents shit before during and after the game, then boom hang on who are we playing next ? And we all know what happened in that game added on added on time Atkinson, I'm expecting big things from the next Derby ref and not in a good way ?

Disgraceful how the witch hunt occurred when there has been more malicious and connecting hits gone unpunished, several to our boys in the past few years.

Nevertheless, I trust our new system now. I have never seen us play like we did in the first half, and such fluid football is also rarely seen in other leagues. The only time I would start to get worried is if Pep gets banned. At this moment, I trust whatever team Pep fields out in the derby. :) Roll on the next few games!

Handy that even an appeal would mean him missing the derby don't you think?.....does that David Gill ex United twat still reside within the fa?....we'll dick them rag twats without aguero anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.