Aguero vs Pogba

Right ok. Take a look at the Referees thread.....same thing. Always looking for something to detract from our shite performance. Stop looking for excuses in referees or how other teams are getting the rub of the green.

You don't get it do you?

If you want to discuss Pogba and his rugby tackle and lack of media comments about it then welcome to the thread.

If not and you just want to slag other posters off then don't bother.

Pogba's thing is far worse than any of our Red cards this season as it was a premeditated assault as opposed to a spontaneous act.
No chance whatsoever he'll be charged though.

There's a lot of slapped arses on this thread......stope blaming everything else on City's shite performance at Everton

Don't get it, how is discussing a couple of incidents the Rags got away with today in any way related to making excuses for city's performance?

There's a lot of slapped arses on this thread......stope blaming everything else on City's shite performance at Everton
This thread has feck all to do with the Everton game, it's about inconsistencies and/or agenda. Go shake yourself or head on over to red caf, they'll not be debating this on there.

Pogba's thing is far worse than any of our Red cards this season as it was a premeditated assault as opposed to a spontaneous act.
No chance whatsoever he'll be charged though.
And MOTD or Sky have not even discussed it. Surprise surprise surprise. Sky did mention wiggy's no card crunch on Milner but never mentioned or showed the Pogba neck break again. I can only do so much with my persistent FA and Sky harassment and tweets lol

I don't think motd even mentioned utds goal was offside. that's 4 goals in recent games that have been offside.

They'll argue Henderson backhanded Pogba and ban Henderson

He should get a retrospective ban for that haircut to be fair.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.