Aguero

Re: get augero

GStar said:
He wouldn't lead the line, he doesn't tend to favour leading the line.

I don't think he's currently our answer, although he's a great player, i don't see him as a perfect fit to a piece of our puzzle.

I'd say he IS the answer

blueplan said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Somud said:
Don't see the point, with Bellamy, Petrov, Weiss, Tevez, Robbie, Ade, RSC, there are simply too an attacking overload for us.

He is much better than all of them (except Robinho arguably). That would be the point.

Although I agree there are more important areas to strengthen at the moment...

Totally agreed!
I've been following him eversince I watched him played at the U-20 FIFA WC. The tournement inc. Pato and Giovanni Santos. They were touted as the most promising youngsters. However IMO Aguero, Golden Boot, Golden Ball of the tounament was the only 'man' among the 'boys' creating and scoring goals from unlikely places and situations.

He will bring another dimension (updown, sideways, unlikely angles etc) to our scoring department rather than that of say Bellamy or Ade (up and down) or Tevez (top of the box etc).

Yes, we have a surfeit of strikers but this is one striker we should get (besides Torres) to enhance our team and to 'deprive our top rivals off.'

How about this?

I remember saying he wouldn't be a major signing.

I think now is the time to give up the drink n drugs.

blueplan said:
blueplan said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
He is much better than all of them (except Robinho arguably). That would be the point.

Although I agree there are more important areas to strengthen at the moment...

Totally agreed!
I've been following him eversince I watched him played at the U-20 FIFA WC. The tournement inc. Pato and Giovanni Santos. They were touted as the most promising youngsters. However IMO Aguero, Golden Boot, Golden Ball of the tounament was the only 'man' among the 'boys' creating and scoring goals from unlikely places and situations.

He will bring another dimension (updown, sideways, unlikely angles etc) to our scoring department rather than that of say Bellamy or Ade (up and down) or Tevez (top of the box etc).

Yes, we have a surfeit of strikers but this is one striker we should get (besides Torres) to enhance our team and to 'deprive our top rivals off.'

How about this?

quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.