Aguero........

TaylorWill07 said:
Ntini77 said:
FORZA CITY said:
He never will be as good as Maradona

To be fair who will?

Lol fair enough, that was kind of my point, even though Messi is rather similar to him.

Aguero will be better than messi me thinks

When you consider Messi is only one year older than Aguero, he has a lot of catching upto do.

We will never have another Maradona in our lifetime nor will we have another Pele. Many have tried and whilst they have done exeptionally well they have failed to achieve that status.

Is he starting every week for Athletico?

I've see him brief glimpses and goals. I think in the Jan transfer window we should if possible buy players with Premiership experience. Can we wait months if not a season for the player to come to terms with the Premiership?

Marvin said:
Is he starting every week for Athletico?

I've see him brief glimpses and goals. I think in the Jan transfer window we should if possible buy players with Premiership experience. Can we wait months if not a season for the player to come to terms with the Premiership?

Yes I think so. We should be building the squad that can win a premiership in the future, so even if some of our signings don't have an immediate impact it will help bed them in for when they will really be needed.

And we should be able to climb the table with the squad we have at our disposal, with maybe one or two "stop gap" premiership experienced signings to help them out.

According to the Yahoo Matchcast commentator, Atletico Madrid would have been nothing without Aguero last night. They beat Espanyol 3-2 away for those who don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.