Aguero's goal - how many mph?

The only surprise for me is that they haven't tried to take it off him by saying it's an own goal as it hit the post and was going across the line and out before it hit the Burnley defender!

I've never see two defenders look so mesmerised as to how the ball hit the back of the net. I think Heaton was shaping up to bollock 'em when he realised how fantastic a goal it was!

And besides that, Jim, if that second Burnley guy hadn't have been on the goal line it would have hit the other post, bounced out and Burnley would have fucked us on the counter! We owe all we got to the Burnley lads! Mind, he did wallop it! I hit one a little faster on that bouncy castle shot timer thinggy they have top of Joe Mercer Way - and I was reading the latest issue of KotK as I gave it a smack. the assembled little kiddies were gobsmacked. I'm still waiting for Pep to ring asking if I can turn out for the customary trial.
I like your thinking; you can stay!

I've got more chance of getting goal of the month/season than any City player. I was convinced he had hit the side netting. Best goal in a long while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.