Ajax away ticket request

Re: Ajax away ticket request (in here please)

I have got a spare,please contact me on 07712 661954

mcfcliam said:
One adult, doubt I'll get one.

PM me please. Will be going over regardless.

Further to my post last Thursday my Ajax end ticket is now definitely for sale. It's not in any of the sections where people have mentioned that their Ultras sit so there shouldn't be anything to worry about on that score. It's one of those e-tickets and the total cost to me was £117.00 once all the fees were taken into consideration but the face value of the ticket is £70.00 and that's all I want for it. I work in Manchester city centre and live in Crumpsall so organising collection/delivery of the ticket shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I've got my home section e-ticket through today from a contact I have over in holland. Does anyone know if the stewards will be asking for ID at the gate?

I have a spare in the city end all my contacts came up at once ,I am working away tommorrow so am not in Manchester but I am on spikes day trip .
Would prefer somebody a bit older and wiser because they would be sat next to a 70 year old lady so dont take it the wrong way!

Pm me

FIRST PM SNAPPED IT UP SORRY GOOD LUCK

ticket for sale Ajax end one of three i am using the other two so if you want it be sensible please as i will be sat next to you with my son
face value as per rules of board contact me on 07836388533
its in block 113

Hi

I have joined the site as I am trying to get 2 adult tickets for City v Real Madrid on 21/11/12 as a Birthday Surprise.

Reading the comments on the £45 ticket price (£10 increase) - if any spare tickets are available. Please get in touch.

Thanks

Still looking for an ajax ticket in the City end, leaving early morning tomorrow willing to pick up at anytime tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.