Ajay Was Correct

S04 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Why is Ajay one-up?

You never read the first post?

Ajay mentioned that as a token that he´s connected in UAE we would hear some news out of the blue from there.
In a PM he did mention that one of the royals was dead but it was kept under wraps.
That was two weeks ago or summat..

Today the news was released.

So he didn't mention Bridge being signed then?

All due respect and all - This deceased Royal does not prove he's ITK about City and the transfers.

All he has to do is say a name we will defenitely sign BEFORE it happens and the doubters will have been proven wrong.

We have 90% signed a player means nothing at all.

Blue4ever85 said:
S04 said:
You never read the first post?

Ajay mentioned that as a token that he´s connected in UAE we would hear some news out of the blue from there.
In a PM he did mention that one of the royals was dead but it was kept under wraps.
That was two weeks ago or summat..

Today the news was released.

So he didn't mention Bridge being signed then?

All due respect and all - This deceased Royal does not prove he's ITK about City and the transfers.

All he has to do is say a name we will defenitely sign BEFORE is happens and the doubters will have been proven wrong.

We have 90% signed a player means nothing at all.

Erm, the fact that City is being owned and financed from that part of the world is surely known to you?

That our chairman of the board as well as Sheikh Mansour lives there?

That whenever something big happens Abu Dhabi must ok it?

Thet they make all important decisions..?

Face it, what we see at Eastlands is not decided there but by people that fortunately Ajay might be close to.

Why are people so prepared to doubt? If you don't believe it fine but keep your mouth shut. If he has got inside info which I'm absolutely certain he has then he could refrain from posting it in the future because of people constantly giving him shit, it's not worth the hassel. If you doubt him then sure enough you'll find out over the weekend how much he does know.

BECAUSE AJAY HASN'T SAID ANYTHING NEW AT ALL EVER IF HIS THREAD.

Fuck me, if I started a thread and said we will sign 'a great player', can I reach Messiah status when we sign somebody then?

TBH im not doubting Ajay, I just dont think he's even said anything yet that's all.

Blue4ever85 said:

Fuck me, if I started a thread and said we will sign 'a great player', can I reach Messiah status when we sign somebody then?

TBH im not doubting Ajay, I just dont think he's even said anything yet that's all.

Because the transfer window has only just opened you clown. Give him until the end of the month and he'll be proven right.

jay_mcfc said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Because the transfer window has only just opened you clown. Give him until the end of the month and he'll be proven right.

There is nothing to be proven right or wrong about because Ajay hasn't mentioned any fucking names as dead certs has he!

S04 said:
Ajay vs Doubters 1-0...Just the beginning of the match yet though.
I'm sorry but it was fairly common knowledge that one of the Sheikhs had died last week. It was mentioned on various UAE forums and was something people were openly speculating about. In fact, at one point it was thought that the deceased was Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed.

Unless Ajay told people via PMs exactly which Royal had died, he was simply passing on info that pretty much everyone in Dubai already knew. Not doubting him, but this particular snippet of news doesn't prove anything, I'm afraid.

Dubai Blue said:
S04 said:
Ajay vs Doubters 1-0...Just the beginning of the match yet though.
I'm sorry but it was fairly common knowledge that one of the Sheikhs had died last week. It was mentioned on various UAE forums and was something people were openly speculating about. In fact, at one point it was thought that the deceased was Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed.

Unless Ajay told people via PMs exactly which Royal had died, he was simply passing on info that pretty much everyone in Dubai already knew. Not doubting him, but this particular snippet of news doesn't prove anything, I'm afraid.
Ajay V Doubters 0-0, goal dissallowed after consultation with assistant referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.