Album of the day - David Gray (White Ladder)

Honestly mate, and I'm dead serious. I have never heard of him, this album or any of the songs on it.

It's like me finding it hard to believe that you haven't heard of the Tragically Hip or the Rheostatics.

Send me their albums for review!

Do you live in a cave ?

Send me their albums for review!

Do you live in a cave ?

I could name a ton of Canadian bands that you have never heard of mate. At least my cave doesn't have throw pillows.

Review these:

MarkT has been doing his Album of the Day for about 15 years and he hasn't picked one I have ever liked.

It's uncanny.

Haha! Love the fact you use my old username

If you’re not a fan of the Beatles, Led Zep, Dylan, Radiohead and some other greats I’ve reviewed then I question your taste in Music young man ... but do not fear, I really do have some random stuff in my collection.

I could name a ton of Canadian bands that you have never heard of mate. At least my cave doesn't have throw pillows.

Review these:

I promise I will

Review these:
Tbf it's of little surprise that no one has heard of these Canadian bands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.