Album of the day - The Killers (Day & Age)

BlueHammer85

fe6d41d4.jpg

Day & Age is the third studio album by American rock band The Killers, released on November 18, 2008 by Island Records. Frontman and lead vocalist Brandon Flowers stated that it is the band's "most playful record." By May 2015, Day & Age had sold three million copies worldwide. Following the release of the album, the band embarked on the Day & Age World Tour.

1. Losing Touch
2. Human
3. Spaceman
4. Joy Ride
5. A Dustland Fairytale
6. This Is Your Life
7. I Cant Stay
8. Neon Tigers
9. The World We Live In
10. Goodnight, Travel Well

A disappointing Album for me from The Killers - Having been a massive fan of there debut album 'Hot Fuss' there is nothing on here that really matches. 'A dustland fairytale' and 'Spaceman' are good pop songs, the biggest track 'Human' propelled this Album to Number 1 - but there is no 'Somebody Told Me' or 'Mr Brightside' on here and lacks a killer track. 'Day & Age' does have some good atmospheric Pop moments and still remain there 80's electro sound but for me there weakest album to date.

6.2/10

I remember driving into the beach at Byron Bay in me little campervan and we had 'Hot Fuss' blasting out as we parked outside a pub. Loads of people asked what it was and the bar owner ended up blasting it through the P.A. for the rest of the day. Never bought a drink all day.
You're right Hammer, 'Day and age' not a patch on their debut.

Remember seeing them when in 2004 at a tiny place in sheffield, dont think its there anymore "The Fez Club". Was brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.