Album of the day - The Stone Roses (The Stone Roses)

When I was a lad in Failsworth Mani was just another scruffy twat like the rest of us that listened to punk and played football at the cage on Lord lane.
When I went back after a couple of years in Canada he was a mod, fishtail parka the lot.

Best album ive ever listened too.
All about opinions obviously but i thinks its brilliant

My 2nd best ever gig. And i was sober (borrowed the works Tranny van on the pretence I was shifting a settee and 6 lads piled in).
Great night and early morning walking around Urmston Meadows looking for a rave that never was....
And your no 1 gig??................................going to take a completely wild guess at this and say "the smiths".., lol

When I was a lad in Failsworth Mani was just another scruffy twat like the rest of us that listened to punk and played football at the cage on Lord lane.
When I went back after a couple of years in Canada he was a mod, fishtail parka the lot.

Saw him in The Windmill a few weeks ago, does a DJ slot on Revolution radio I believe. His dad still goes in The Nelson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.