Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see him play now. If Pellegrini were leaving him out to play Zabaleta they'd be a whole shit storm.
I like the look of him, but sadly I don't think he's what we're missing. We need power and energy in midfield.
The young 90's Swedish kid from Everton today ran us off the park. I fear Spurs will do the same.
This lad deserves a chance now.

He wouldn't really help a whole bunch defensively, as he's really not up to much in that regard yet, but when neither of the midfielders we're playing are offering anything defensively then we've nothing to lose on that front. Get him playing alongside either Fern and I think we have a far more functioning midfield than the shambles that is Yaya and Zaba

We just got bullied by their midfielder and yet Garcia isn't getting a look in.

Pep needs to seriously get our kids involved

And what makes you think Garcia wouldn't get bullied? He is a five a side player when things are going well. He'll have a half decent career in La Liga.

And what makes you think Garcia wouldn't get bullied? He is a five a side player when things are going well. He'll have a half decent career in La Liga.
Don't write him off like that, he's barely played for us and has looked good nearly every time he's come on. He's shown the ability to make short passes, through balls, long balls, cross-field passes. He's tracked back, turned, played under pressure and worked with the goalkeeper. He has the potential to make it with us.

Don't write him off like that, he's barely played for us and has looked good nearly every time he's come on. He's shown the ability to make short passes, through balls, long balls, cross-field passes. He's tracked back, turned, played under pressure and worked with the goalkeeper. He has the potential to make it with us.

That's the problem, he came on against West Ham when we were 5-0 up, against Bournemouth at 4-0 up. It's very easy to come on when the game is over and spray a few passes about, anyone in our academy can do that, but when you have Barry and Barkley snapping your ankles it's a different ball game.

That's the problem, he came on against West Ham when we were 5-0 up, against Bournemouth at 4-0 up. It's very easy to come on when the game is over and spray a few passes about, anyone in our academy can do that, but when you have Barry and Barkley snapping your ankles it's a different ball game.
So far we have no idea if he's any good in high pressure because Pep seemingly hates to use substitutes unless he thinks the game is won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.