Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not anywhere near as good defensively as either of the Ferns though.

Guardiola referred to him as a "defensive midfielder" after the bournemouth game, so it seems Pep thinks of him as one, and that probably means playing in the #6 role Fernandinho has been in.

So this means that he has been promoted from the EDS forum to the Bluemoon forum. His performance today shows that he is a full time member of the first team squad. Assured and composed. He is still learning and developing but all the signs are promising.

Great performance tonight,

definitely got delph and fernando thinking.

he will get some cup games, If he can keep up this level he should be pushing for a starting place against bottom half opposition towards the end of the season,their are enough games.
Then next year he can really push for a meaningful role.

Great passing, keeps his head up, great touch even a solid finish. He definitely got the tools

Man of the match very composed performance, we have got an embarrassment of riches at the moment , we have so many great players i have'nt got a clue who our best eleven players are , but i am quite sure Pep does.

The Spanish Pirlo. thought he was shit hot the first time i watched him and since then have raved about him to all my City mates who aren't as in the know, gonna be a star this kid.

Brought him two months late for him to be registered as home grown in future. Could had been our Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.