Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 18.

After 15 minutes he was very tidy,always keeping possession,keeping us ticking over & looking to play our front 3 in.

He seems to have an intuitive spatial awareness which you can't teach at any age.

A very good prospect who can only get better with Pep & experience.

He's 20 in 3 months time,otherwise good contribution.

Does Garcia become a HG player after next season since he would've been at the club for 3 years?

The only reason why we aren't fawning all over him is because he has a city shirt and not a dortmund shirt.

We should loan him, in this whole season he played once every 2 months. This is not good for his development.

Praise him all you want, but is he as good as Jesse Lingaard - I seriously doubt it !

The best development he could get is to continue training as part of the first team squad and get a regular place on the bench with 20 mins most games. That would give him better experience than any loan move.

We should loan him, in this whole season he played once every 2 months. This is not good for his development.
I don't think it's necessary yet, he's still very young especially for the type of midfielder he is. With Fernando and possibly Yaya leaving hopefully his game time will increase next season.

Don't think Yaya will be offered another contract. Think Delph and Fernando will be sold.

Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Garcia
Fernandinho

Can all play centrally. We can afford to lose the ones I mentioned and not purchase. I think Aleix is a shoe in next season.

Two months ago I thought we had to buy at least 2 CMs in the summer. I agree with you now. Garcia is Pep's pivot for the future.

Showed a wonderful ability last night to thread a pass through a seemingly packed midfield. He found de Bruyne twice by pinging it along the deck and, hey presto, we were into their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.