Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wonder what will happen to him. Fernando and Delph seem to be on their way, so he fills in for one of them. He can't be the talented player year in year out. He needs to step up again to try and claim his position in the rotating, not just filling up numbers when playing lower side teams in cup competitions, or a few minutes till the final whistle. He hope he's further up from there. A loan could happen, but as the players agent I'd probably ask for a transfer and discuss a buy back clause. I for one hope he claims his place as I like the way he plays his football.

Just wonder what will happen to him. Fernando and Delph seem to be on their way, so he fills in for one of them. He can't be the talented player year in year out. He needs to step up again to try and claim his position in the rotating, not just filling up numbers when playing lower side teams in cup competitions, or a few minutes till the final whistle. He hope he's further up from there. A loan could happen, but as the players agent I'd probably ask for a transfer and discuss a buy back clause. I for one hope he claims his place as I like the way he plays his football.
I don't want to spoil your party but that loan (to Girona, to be precise) seems inevitable, that's the reason he only trained with the first team for the first week of preseason at CFA, then disappeared. Maffeo, Douglas Luiz and Marlos Moreno should be announced along with him in the next days.

I don't want to spoil your party but that loan (to Girona, to be precise) seems inevitable, that's the reason he only trained with the first team for the first week of preseason at CFA, then disappeared. Maffeo, Douglas Luiz and Marlos Moreno should be announced along with him in the next days.

What is it with people and parties lately ? Yesterday I wasn't invited, now someone is spoiling mine?
If Garcia is off to Grirona we son hear about it I guess. The club is so holistic nowadays ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.