Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
the long balls are beautiful. Some of the passing is a bit pointless and if i'm looking for gaps I'd like to see him dribble through space a bit more as it's pretty much always receive ball, head up, play a pass. Nothing particularly wrong with that but at this level you can't be too predictable.

But he certainly looks the part. He wants to sit deep and spray balls around which means he'll have to play a pivot. I suspect it's hard for Pep to trust him there due to the defensive importance of that position in this system so we've seen him played a bit more forward than he'd probably be ideally. You can see how he is willing to both show for teammates and play to them in tight spaces, which is awesome, but you also see him making himself available deeper than he made his last pass which makes a lot of sense as a 6 but not as an 8.

Young kid and you can see the natural talent. Maybe one of those i'm most excited by -- the things he's good at are incredibly hard to teach.

If bouquet had a baby with Xavi .

hbucketghhglhjljgjhf_thumb.jpg
22b736e3bccdd77956d58e0c63c15d05.jpg

Lovely cultured finish that.

Looks at ease. Could be a big player for us moving forward.

I'd love to know what Pirlo was like at 19 years and 3 months. Can't be much difference. Looked the most senior pro on the pitch.

Everyone has talked about the positives, so I won't repeat them, but I, personally, would have loved to see more tenacity off the ball defensive and more forward passes.

Bright future for this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.