Aleix Garcia

Did you see him debut for Villareal ? I only saw a crappy bit of video, but he looked to be playing a more central position there to me.

He can play both central and right. As he is much more right footed he will tend to play over on the right.
He can drift into the middle where i think he likes to play as he gets more touches and a bigger influence but i dont think its a biggy where he is.

Here is a bit of vid I just found of his debut. Deffo playing central & doesn't look out of place physically at that level.

Probably not worth basing what position he will play regularly off a 13 minute cameo when the team were getting spanked and he came on for the right back - they were just throwing people forward.

Probably not worth basing what position he will play regularly off a 13 minute cameo when the team were getting spanked and he came on for the right back - they were just throwing people forward.

I'm not, I'm basing it on him playing central for Spain kids team. I can't remember that much about him other than he was good, & central. That video just helps confirm it. If you look at the video I found above of him scoring from open play, & the other goals, you can see quite obviously where he is positioned & that there is another kid out wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.