Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake they were a poor team. He isn't a good enough defender to cope against stronger opposition.
i agree. he didnt have too much to do defending wise but he did what he had to well. when he is called to mark runners is when it will go pear shaped.

I thought Kolorov was great, did all the right things, moved the ball nicely,

looks like he has lost some serious weight....Shold help his overall game

Pep clearly has a plan for him, and it makes a lot of sense. with the long passing range he possesses this can be used as a potent weapon.

Keep your eye on this

Make no mistake they were a poor team. He isn't a good enough defender to cope against stronger opposition.

No matter what he does he's shit in some people's eyes. Pretty sure Ota was able to play considering he was on the bench. Meaning arguably the most intelligent football brain in the world chose him over Otamendi, Mangala, Denayer etc. to play a position he has no experience playing.

Is he the world's best CB? Of course not. Is he going to play CB when Vinny is healthy? I doubt it. But he played well today, give the guy some credit.

fuck the haters

2437d2fe-c873-4a0f-a474-debef3cc196d.jpg

45dbcd75-c608-4bd6-b0a9-4bc90001ddfb.jpg

ctid

He had a good game but it wasn't up against a team with much ambition. He will be fine in these kind of games. Just not against the better sides.

I do love city fans sometimes.

No matter what he does he's shit in some people's eyes. Pretty sure Ota was able to play considering he was on the bench. Meaning arguably the most intelligent football brain in the world chose him over Otamendi, Mangala, Denayer etc. to play a position he has no experience playing.

Is he the world's best CB? Of course not. Is he going to play CB when Vinny is healthy? I doubt it. But he played well today, give the guy some credit.

Well said mate. Say what you see. He was excellent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.