Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the haters

2437d2fe-c873-4a0f-a474-debef3cc196d.jpg

45dbcd75-c608-4bd6-b0a9-4bc90001ddfb.jpg

ctid

He's had more comebacks then Ali has Alex... He was excellent today and supremely efficient in the air.. He's been here 6 years now, he must have something to have survived 3 managers!!!

That's given Stones a joint bottom rating. I wouldn't take much from those ratings at all

True, thought Stones was great today. I like to look at the ratings but I make my judgments based upon what I see on the pitch. Just wanted to throw it out there for the few posters who were still not giving credit where it was desserved.

As i've been saying for seasons now, some people just hate Kolarov for being Kolarov. Excellent performance today, didn't have aan awful lot to do but didn't put a foot wrong and used the ball intelligently. I think we're underestimating just how difficult it is to learn an entirely new position in such a short space of time, especially one as crucial as centre back. Based on that, i'd much rather see Kolarov there than the rash and tactically weak Otamendi, i think even Pep would have a job getting him to stay in position.

Being shit and lazy for a long period of time is why I don't like him.

He'd have never worn the shirt again after Newcastle away last year if it was up to me.

It would be great if he proved to be like a new signing as centre half and very useful in that position, then I'll give him credit.

But on last seasons performances he's got a lot to make up for.

Great performance, I understand the general disliking of Kolarov but now's not really the time to slag him off, he's had a good game and we should be willing to celebrate that, we don't know how long it'll last. The picture of him celebrating with Stones at the end is one of my favourite City photos.

Overall a Great Intelligent Performance.

I think Pep likes his attacking aspect from defence. But need to see him a few more games before being convinced on his make-over into a CD position. His game v Southampton has left a profound scar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.