Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. His jogging back for the second goal has been burned into my conscious. Thinking about it makes me angry. He should never, ever play again for us. If Clichy is injured, Angelino should get a go, or another of the EDS kids, someone who wants to play, with burning desire and a point to prove, not someone happy to sit on his laurels, and count his money.
When I watched him jog back I just wanted to kick the TV in

I think his days here are numbered. However, what I don't get is the OTT hatred he receives. It may be just me, but I can't really have any overwhelming bad feelings towards any of our lads from the 2011/2012 season. I guess I have a soft spot of sorts for anyone involved in that year but I have a sense of gratitude towards anyone that helped bring us the league trophy in the most dramatic of fashions. Leicester are currently enjoying their moment but that season will always be our moment and I can't hate anyone involved in that.

I know exactly what you mean, but like an earlier poster stated, Mane running past Kolarov for Soton's second with Kolarov thinking "i really can't be arsed" is etched on my mind forever and COMPLETELY INEXCUSABLE.

When I watched him jog back I just wanted to kick the TV in

It was comparable with Stephen Ireland when he came on as sub in the derby. He'd been on the pitch for 10 minutes, lost the ball to Scholes who I think was 33 at the time and played the whole match. He then turns up in our box in the 94th minute to score. Where was Ireland, still in the centre circle trotting back.

I know exactly what you mean, but like an earlier poster stated, Mane running past Kolarov for Soton's second with Kolarov thinking "i really can't be arsed" is etched on my mind forever and COMPLETELY INEXCUSABLE.

It really annoyed me to see that but he may just not have seen him. He was chasing back on the fourth. This may simply just be me trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, truth be told, we've seen numerous players over the years simply just not try. I still remember Nasri hiding behind Dzeko in the wall against the rags from RVP's winning free-kick that he could have blocked and we've seen Yaya not tracking back for years. Aleks should have done better but this ridiculous level of hate for someone that has actually contributed to our history is excessive.

When did Kolarov tell you about his transfer dealings or are you bullshitting? Are you Aleks' agent?
Knew it was a risk to post this sort of stuff - but it is the truth, take or leave it, I don't mind at all just posted because I was so incensed by his recent performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.