Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite liked hardman Kolarov's xmas dvd / video it was very funny , perhaps he could make another, begging forgiveness for his inept , cowardly performance at Southampton , the sooner he leaves this club , the better.

He's just another Yaya.

All the talent in the world but can't be arsed using it unless he's going to get a little bit of personal glory. We need team players, players who will sacrifice themselves for the good of the collective and until we do that we'll never fulfil our potential as a team.

All players are allowed bad or even absolute shit games but such a lack of effort is inexcusable. The sooner he fucks off the better. If Clichy needs a rest then we have Angelino desperate for a chance to try and prove himself. Like I've always said pick players on merit and not reputation/big names.
Christ you're relentless. I sometimes wonder if you are on the wind up.

We gave your dream midfield of 'legs and energy' a go on Sunday and got fucking hammered by Southampton.

Knew it was a risk to post this sort of stuff - but it is the truth, take or leave it, I don't mind at all just posted because I was so incensed by his recent performance.

Finding a footballer who wants more money is a bit like finding a day of the week that ends in Y.

It really annoyed me to see that but he may just not have seen him. He was chasing back on the fourth. This may simply just be me trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, truth be told, we've seen numerous players over the years simply just not try. I still remember Nasri hiding behind Dzeko in the wall against the rags from RVP's winning free-kick that he could have blocked and we've seen Yaya not tracking back for years. Aleks should have done better but this ridiculous level of hate for someone that has actually contributed to our history is excessive.

Agree with this.He looked more guilty of ball watching rather than couldn't be arsed.
Defensively he's never been great,though he's had more average to good games for us than terrible like yesterday.

Agree with this.He looked more guilty of ball watching rather than couldn't be arsed.
Defensively he's never been great,though he's had more average to good games for us than terrible like yesterday.

I considered that he might not have seen him but having watche Kolarov for years, if that was the case I think he didn't want to see him ie if he doesn't see him then he doesnt have to run back

Southampton were on the break, it was safe to assume that thier strikers would be making a beeline for our goal and that Kolarov should have assumed as much - he didn't get any faster once he had saw him run past him!

He's had it! He, and others, are a result of '2 players for every position'. It's flawed, it doesn't create competition it creates complacency

The butt of a lot of jokes on this forum this summer. Surely some people out there are still grateful for his part in two title wins, scoring our first ever champions league goal, some amazing free kicks etc.

He finished the season woefully out of form, but I can't name more than 5 players that weren't way below par all year.

When Aleks goes I'll respect his contribution, really not half as bad as he's made to seem these days.

all 4 fullback must go, before they tarnish their legacy even further.
changing all 4 in one season seems impossible, but need to let go the first 2 - kolarov & zaba.
the 2012 winning squad always forever in mind, but life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.