Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating player overall but has scored some great and important goals for us as well as being at fault for his fair share of goals!
Can't complain for the fee we have got and it seems he has asked to leave so as Pep says, we wont stand in his way.

He's got to be happy at the Roma move. Football aside, it's a move back to the city he knows, nice weather etc.

(Looks out the window)

I'd be more than happy to join him.

Thanks and good luck, Aleks.

Say hi to that other Legend they have of ours... Best wishes...

NGgoG5Z.jpg

Dzeko!!

So you think clubs wont factor in the fact were looking for a new centre half late in the close season? City pay top whack and all clubs know it.

I really don't understand this logic. How many times have we signed a player and then struggled to get rid of the player he replaced?

Selling AK is going to have zero impact on the price of future signings.

Seems to be a top guy tbf but christ this is the best piece of business all summer. So glad I wont have another year of watching him play. Pretty happy with Danilo, Mendy, Walker and Fernandinho as our full back options.

Scored some great goals for us. 7 years at the club and was definitely part of the revolution. Nothing but well wishes for his time in Italy and the rest of his career. The man never caused a fuss, was willing to play wherever asked, and was trusted by three different managers. Yes he should have been moved on a year or two ago but we've had far worse to complain about. Best of luck Aleks, once a Blue always a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.