Alex/Bassong Alternatives For Lescott

trevymcfc12 said:
a good alternative for lescott in my eyes would be christian chivu this lad is class and has been for a long time , i think he plays in italy somewhere, van buyten would be good to have back
plays for inter good defender but he's far too short mate especially now kolo has come, he's not the biggest either,

the reason why Hughes can't take any risk with other european league CBs is because this year is the only chance he will get. If he can't get Top 5 with this squad , the owners will find someone else. That's why he won't risk it with CBs this year. He might take a gamble on the midfield though , that's why Veloso has been linked with us

rohanthebest said:
the reason why Hughes can't take any risk with other european league CBs is because this year is the only chance he will get. If he can't get Top 5 with this squad , the owners will find someone else. That's why he won't risk it with CBs this year. He might take a gamble on the midfield though , that's why Veloso has been linked with us

Such coward behavior might cost us dearly though. We are giving our rivals huge amounts of money as Premiership players are massively overpriced, while they use the money on great players from abroad. I think we definitely should go for a fantastic midfielder who can play on numerous positions and give relief to Ireland and Barry. We are far too dependent on those two and it could prove very dangerous indeed. In addition to the big, tall, commanding centre-half, which is vital if we are to be saved from being murdered on set pieces. ATM, there are too many short players in the starting 11, which could prove very dangerous. What do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.