Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his normal position but he didn't do too bad a job against us as a wing-back. Perhaps that's where Pep sees his potential if the story is true.
There could be something in this...he can't be worse than navas.
He can beat a man and cross. I like the idea of him as a back up wing back.

Would be a very strange signing. From the bits I see of him it is difficult to see much or any improvement from the day Arsenal signed him as a kid with a load of potential. I just can't see us being interested.

There could be something in this...he can't be worse than navas.
He can beat a man and cross. I like the idea of him as a back up wing back.
IMO Navas' replacement was Bernardo Silva
Zabba's will be Alves and
Sagna's will be Walker (if a reasonable price is agreed)

So all of the righ sided weak links are filled. I can't see any point in Ox.

Surely it's just media nonsense.

Personally I would rather have a smaller squad of higher quality flexible players, than lesser quality players that struggle to deliver and frequently frustrate.

Like Navas, 'the Ox' seems to have a good attitude but he seems too inconsistent.

The Ox is very inconsistent and sometimes disappears completely. Pep is a known admirer due to a performance against BM. Don't like him one bit.

Do we really need another winger? We have B. Silva and Sterling and even Sane who can play on the right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.