Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always felt it was madness to go to arsenal and so it proved ,the general opinion is that the ox would play central in place of Fernando, at 25 million would it be worth it?
well that depends if we buy him that means we do not need to be bullied into buying more expensive english players in different positions. As a winger i never rated him but as a cm he is quite good, certainly better than Delph or Fernando and younger but is it worth 25 million?

Hardly improved over the recent years, not a very clever player, and injury prone. I can only see we sign him as a RB the way Pep played Navas. Only this because I can't see him play for us anywhere else. Unless we are desperate for English players ...

Reckon he's off to Chelsea now they've missed out on Danilo. Don't see us being in for him now, unless he's an alternative to Mbappé/Sanchez (which seems unlikely to me).

Reckon he's off to Chelsea now they've missed out on Danilo. Don't see us being in for him now, unless he's an alternative to Mbappé/Sanchez (which seems unlikely to me).

We do have a spot for an English player and he can play wide and central and Pep apparently likes him so...

he stagnated heavily in last 2-3 years, looked a great potential once. really not sure we have any need for him.

He is better than many on here think (and better than Wenger has allowed him to be).

I'd welcome him at city as he would cover several positions and I think Pep's team could help him progress.

I'd rather keep Delph tbh but i'm assuming he wants out to get regular football, you can't have a utility player being injured a lot. Ox has his own injury issues which isn't great however with Delph off, there's a space there and we need the numbers so should be filling it, and the Ox is one of the best options out there. Wouldn't be terribly exciting but he'll do. I can't think of an obviously better alternative that fits the specific requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.