Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a really good players but we have enough players who are injury prone plus I'd rather give a youth player a chance before spending millions on him.

Like most Arsenal players, he's just not improved, he's not got any better than he was when they signed him and he broke into the team. He has all the attributes to develop onto a quality player, but I would worry that it's maybe too late and he's lost too much time to injuries and poor management.

Was pretty impressed with his willingness to defend and his awareness against Barcelona, I imagine Pep may have been also impressed if he was watching. Injury problems would be an issue, but I would love too see two young English lads running the flanks for City if Pep could get the best of them.

I like him. Not sure he's of the required quality to help us go to the next level but if we're looking at a younger, homegrown player to add to the squad we could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.